Thanks to Louisa F. for this one:
KERN UK Ltd is offering language or translation students a placement at a successful, international translation agency.
KERN UK Ltd is part of KERN Global Language Services, a prominent provider of language services with over 40 offices worldwide. The KERN Global Language Services package consists of translating and interpreting in all languages, software localisation, multimedia and websites, terminology management, multilingual desktop publishing, and language training for private individuals or companies. KERN has been delivering services to businesses, lawyers, political organisations, and cultural institutions for over 40 years.
The internship involves:
• Supporting project managers
• Coordinating translators and proofreaders
• Performing quality checks of translations (proofreading)
• Translation work in native language
• Data management and data input
• Administration and filing
We would like to hear from students who correspond to the following profile:
• Mother tongue/fluent English and at least one other language
• Minimal availability of three months
• Working knowledge of software programs (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good communicative skills
• Flexible, accurate, responsible
If you are interested or require further information please contact or send a letter of application and CV to:
kern.london at e-kern.com
KERN UK Ltd
67-68 Hatton Garden
London EC1N 8JY
We look forward to hearing from you.