Temple Translations in London are looking for a trainee translator who can translate from German plus one of French/Russian/Spanish/Italian into English:
Temple Translations Ltd provides legal, financial and commercial translations to law firms and businesses operating in the City of London as well as nationally and internationally from our offices in London and New York. We are looking to expand our in-house capabilities to facilitate greater turnaround in our prime language combinations.
The legal and financial sector is a fast-paced and dynamic environment in which to work; consequently we are looking for candidates with:
- an ability to grasp varied and often complex issues
- a high level of motivation and ability to use own initiative where appropriate
- a capacity to work consistently and under pressure, both independently and as part of a team
In addition to the attributes listed above we require the following:
- A postgraduate qualification in Translation,
- The ability to translate into English from German plus Russian/French/Spanish/Italian)
- English to mother-tongue standard.
Previous translation work experience and familiarity with legal and financial terminology would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite. Full mentoring and training will be provided for the first 12 months, with the aim of progressing to staff translator level. This position is located in our central London offices. If you would like to apply for this position or to receive further details, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to Woodie Dormandy: edward.dormandy at templetranslations.com.