Friday, 24 April 2009
Job opportunity with Japanese
Received recently from Purple Door:
Job Description: Reporting to the Search Marketing Manager, the Japanese Translator will be assisting the marketing, processing and customer service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
Key duties will include:
● Liaise with the Search Marketing Manager to improve sales and reduce costs from the Japanese language PPC campaigns by reviewing and amending the keywords and ad text.
● Provide a weekly report to the Directors on sales / web stats from Japanese visitors.
● Assist the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from Japanese speaking customers.
● Liaise with Creative Marketing Manager to translate marketing material.
● Write the text and proof read a weekly Japanese specific e-newsletter.
● Keep the Search Marketing Manager updated on all Japanese market activity and opportunities.
● Any other Japanese translating and communication duties as required by Company.
Person Requirements: Essential criteria:
● Fluent in Japanese
● Minimum 4 G.C.S.E’s including Math’s & English or equivalent.
● Good knowledge of bicycles and accessories
● Keen interest and enjoyment of sport of cycling
● Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
● Computer literate
● Positive attitude and flexible approach to set tasks
Desirable (but not necessary) criteria:
● Educated to A-level or degree level.
● Six months experience within a customer service or marketing / sales environment.
To apply: just send CV to purpledoor.recruitment at port.ac.uk